Everything DiSC® Management Profile
Everything DiSC® Management Profile teaches managers how to bring out the best in each employee. It’s the most in-depth easily customizable DiSC®-based management training solution available. Everything DiSC Management increases effectiveness using personalized learning to help managers:
- Develop their management styles
- Improve communication
- Increase employee engagement
- The Everything DiSC Management Profile is designed to be used with the Everything DiSC Management Facilitation Materials.
(Once you order the online assessment a keycode will be sent to you within the hour (7 am PST to 7 pm PST to take the assessment.)
Administering and scoring the DiSC Profile Assessment
- Select the quantity of DiSC profiles you want to purchase. Place your order. Be careful to enter your email correctly. An incorrect email address will prevent you from receiving your your DiSC profile access code email(s).
- Forward the email with the information to the person you want to take the DiSC Profile assessment. (If you purchase multiple DiSC assessment codes you will receive an email for each test. For example, if you purchase profiles for six people, you will receive six emails.)
- Allow time for participants to take their online assessments. Scoring is completed automated digitally after the assessment is completed. Have participants tell you when test is complete.
- Once you've learned that they have taken their test, go to the original email you received and click the embedded link. You can print, email, or save profile reports as PDF files.
Additional notes about online DiSC Profiles Orders
- Profile access codes are delivered electronically. Access codes deliver within a few hours of ordering (7am PST to 7 am PST). If you do not receive an emailed access code within 24 hours, please make sure to check your junk/spam folders.
- Access Codes are only sent to the billing email entered for purchaser. Codes are not sent to "ship to" emails.
- Purchaser may forward email access codes to profile respondents. If you forward the access code to another person, you will NOT be notified of report completion, nor automatically receive the completed report.
- After you are sure the respondent has completed the profile, you can retrieve the completed report by clicking on the access code link in the original email. This leads to the completed report.
- One email access code is issued for each test report ordered. All sales are final and no refunds once the DiSC keycodes have been sent.
- Respondents should set aside 15-20 minutes to complete the survey.
- Group reports should be ordered at the same time as the individual reports.